Effective as of June 1, 2017. Updated on June 1, 2017.
FitBliss, Inc. (“FitBliss,” “we”, “us”, “our”) provides a health and productivity platform that enables entities to manage data associated with their users (the “FitBliss platform” or “platform”) and web and mobile application software and services offered by FitBliss, or a third-party vendor on FitBliss’s behalf, (collectively, the “FitBliss Services”) and the products and services offered by FitBliss’s many platform partners (“Platform Service Providers” or “PSPs”, collectively the “PSP Services”).
Limit to Scope
FitBliss and its vendors collect information as needed to provide the FitBliss Services and PSP Services and, in most instances, have no direct relationship with the end users whose personal data is processed. If we collect information about you because you are utilizing the Services directly as an end user or if you otherwise interact with our customer’s instance of the Service, the terms of that relationship are governed by the Terms of Service and the terms of your relationship with our customer. See “Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.” In most instances, if you are an employee of one of our customers (Your Employer or the Employer of the person who invited You to the FitBliss Services, the “Employer”)) and would no longer like to be contacted by the Employer, please contact the Employer directly.
Information We May Collect
- Visitor Data – We collect information from individuals who visit the web sites maintained by FitBliss and information submitted by visitors who register with the site or associated services, apply for a position at FitBliss, or who request certain promotional material from us. This may include information about your interest in and use of our web sites, products and services, and personal information that you voluntarily submit, such as identification and contact information, including but not limited to a first and last name, a national identification number, an email address, address, telephone number or other contact information, occupation or industry, company information. This may also include operational data.
- Customer Account Data – We collect all the data that relates to the relationship between us and our customers. We collect this information as we need it in order to provide our customers with the Services. This includes data such as our customer’s names, contact information, billing information and records. If you sign up for a free demo or trial through our website, we collect the information that you submit through the online form.
- Customer Usage Data – This includes operational data or other information generated by usage of the Services.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers
Where we act as a processor in the collection of your personal data in order to provide the Services to our customers, we do not determine what information is collected. Instead, we are directed by our customers to collect certain data and we restrict our collection of data to solely those categories of data that our customers request and direct us to collect. FitBliss may collect from You, on behalf of our customers, the following information in connection with Your use of the FitBliss Services and PSP Services requested by Your Employer:
- Email address and password during account creation.
- Demographic and general health and financial information, including date of birth, gender, zip code, height, weight. For some products and services, these details are required as part of Your registration process.
- Unique temporary or persistent device identifiers.
- Certain hardware information about Your computer or mobile device.
- Data through access to Your calendar if You authorize such calendar access.
- Activity Data such as steps activity data, sleep, water, exercise, and food activity data and other data that You enter or upload into Your tracking device, webpage or mobile application.
- Fitness tracker information You provide, or authorize to be provided, to FitBliss.
- Geolocation information that is automatically transmitted based upon Your choice to use of certain tracking devices and applications that automatically provide this information along with other activity data.
- Any additional information that You add manually to the FitBliss Services, including answers to surveys and questionnaires, behavioral and mood information, goals, and preferences.
- Any Personal Information that You authorize third-parties to provide to FitBliss including through third-party devices, applications, or services.
- Any Salesforce data that You add manually or generated through other applications into Salesforce.
- Internet Protocol (“IP“) address.
- Financial information, including credit card information.
- User behavior based upon click stream history or contained in log files (e.g., IP address, browser versions, OS versions, internet service provider “ISP” information, time of day of application use, surfing and viewing habits) of how users are using FitBliss applications and which pages the users have visited.
- By linking Your tracking device, tracking application, or certain PSP program accounts through the FitBliss platform, FitBliss will have access to all Personal Information collected through such tracking device, tracking application, or certain PSP program unless there is a feature that allows You to “turn off” the collection of such Personal Information and You turn the feature off.
FitBliss may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information relating to You and/or Your use of the FitBliss Services and PSP Services (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”), including aggregated, anonymized information concerning Your use of the FitBliss Services. For example, FitBliss may collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information regarding the pages and services that You access through the FitBliss Services, and information concerning the browser(s) and Internet platform service provider(s) used to access the FitBliss Services. For more information, see “Use of De-Identified Information and Aggregated User Data” below.
You may be asked to provide Personal Information when You use the FitBliss Services and PSP Services, or import data from and export data into various third-party applications, devices, and services into the FitBliss Services and PSP Services. Your Personal information may also be provided to FitBliss and PSPs by Your Employer or third-parties at Your request or instruction.
As Part Of FitBliss’s PSP Programs, The Personal Information FitBliss Or PSPs May Collect And Share With Each Other May Also Include:
- User Data derived from physical activity (such as steps and ‘active minutes’), sleep, calories burned, standing time, calories consumed, heart rate, food activity data, nutrition data, satisfaction data, cognition, stress, survey comments, parenting advice, collaborative games, news feed comments and other data that You enter or upload into Your tracking device, wearables, webpage or mobile application.
- User Data derived from leads created, opportunities created, tasks created, activities created, accounts created, opportunities won/closed, opportunities lost, cases closed, survey scores, marketing campaigns created, sales, cases, tickets, marketing campaigns closed, and any other object with a field associated to it inside Salesforce.com.
- Data concerning Users sales-related and service-related quotas and other relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- User adoption data including enrollment, registration, account creation.
- Completion status (i.e., “Started”, “In Progress”, or “Completed”).
- Data concerning health status such as Health Risk Assessments (HRA), Lab data, Risk scores and user responses to questions in HRA with action steps for scheduling and completion of survey(s) and Biometric screenings – Biometric data such as BMI (body mass index), blood pressure, cholesterol, and related health screenings with action steps for scheduling and completion of tests towards incentives for achieving set thresholds or improving set thresholds, and other health status programs.
- Data concerning health maintenance and wellness including Weight management – weight tracked, participation in programs and action steps indicating completion of tasks towards incentives for achieving set thresholds or improving set thresholds, Pregnancy/fertility – weight, kicks, exercise, as well as personal health information such as due date, Stress/resilience – cognitive and emotional assessments through games and videos with action steps for scheduling and completion of tasks, Nutrition management – completion data towards incentives for achieving set thresholds or improving set thresholds, Smoking cessation – tobacco use, nicotine replacement therapy, action steps towards incentives for completion of the task(s), Physical fitness – fitness center check-ins, workout participation, and action steps towards incentives for completion of the task(s), Sleep management – sleep duration, sleep quality and action steps towards incentives for completion of task(s), and other health maintenance and wellness programs.
- Data concerning managed health including Disease and care management for chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma, autism – participation in program(s), action steps indicating completion of tasks towards incentives for achieving set thresholds or improving set thresholds, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) – enrollment, participation and action steps towards incentives for completion of task(s), Medication management – prescription and nonprescription medications used, dosage, frequency action steps towards incentives for completion of task(s), and other managed health programs.
- Data concerning finance and wealth management including Retirement services such as 401(k) – available retirement plan options, enrollment, participation and action steps towards incentives for completion of task(s), Tax-advantaged savings services such as Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – available services, enrollment, participation, and action steps towards incentives for completion of task(s), Financial wellness – available educational programs, content, participation action steps towards incentives for completion of the task(s), and other finance and wealth programs.
Information We May Collect From Your Employer
In order to enable Your use of the FitBliss Services, You hereby authorize Your Employer to provide FitBliss Your first and last name, email address and employee ID. You also hereby authorize Your Employer to provide FitBliss Your date of birth, mailing address and user photo, and any additional information as required to provide certain options or additional services.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
FitBliss and PSP’s use Your Personal Information:
- to administer, monitor and moderate the FitBliss Services and PSP Services.
- to direct You to programs, actions, Content and events that are most relevant and helpful to You
- to implement and provide You with FitBliss Services and PSP Services customized to Your needs.
- In an aggregated and anonymized format, to help Your Employer understand and select the types of programs they should offer their employees.
- to send important notices or other communications to You from time to time.
- to update terms, conditions, and policies.
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research, to improve our content, to develop, deliver, understand performance, to perform internal market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and to detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity
- improve and promote the FitBliss Services and PSP Services.
- to administer any sweepstakes or promotions, purchases, donations or other activities that You are involved in using the FitBliss Services and PSP Services.
- to help our PSP support their programs for You on the FitBliss Platform
- to enforce the FitBliss “Terms of Service” which can be found http://www.fitbliss.com/terms-of-use.html if necessary and applicable to You.
- to create aggregated anonymous analytical data.
- to support incentives that encourage You to use programs that can help You achieve Your goals.
- to ensure that that You have registered or completed setting up an account, that You are using a product regularly, or that You have started or completed some set of activities or achieved a desired goal using the FitBliss Services or the PSP Services.
- as underlying data used to create reports (that are aggregated and anonymized so Your Employer cannot see data at the individual level) to help employers understand how programs are being used by their employees.
- so Your Employer will be able to see how many people started or completed a program, but not see who did so.
If required by Your Employer, we may provide, and You consent to FitBliss providing, Your Personal Information to third-party administrators (that have signed a confidentiality agreement with FitBliss or Your Employer agreeing to protect Your Personal Information) who will access Your Personal Information, de-identify it and create aggregated anonymous analytical data for Your company’s health and wellness programs.
Some programs allow You to have a spouse, Domestic Partner (DP), other family member or other third person that You designate to share Your Personal Information with while using a FitBliss Services and PSP Services. Additionally, You are able to tag Your friends to follow them or allow others to follow You, adding comments and note, have conversations and otherwise share Your Personal Information. FitBliss is not able to remove comments, postings or content, once it has been posted by You or an individual following or mentioning You.
Third-Parties And FitBliss Platform Providers
The FitBliss Services may contain links to third-party websites and applications. If You disclose information to any third-party in connection with Your use of the FitBliss Services (including, for example, a third-party application provider using the FitBliss platform to provide independent goods and services directly to You), different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information You disclose to them. When You click on links You may leave the mobile or web location providing You the FitBliss Services.
If You order a device, application, or service on the FitBliss Services that is marketed or sold by a third-party, FitBliss may provide Your name and contact information to such third-party. Your payment information will not be shared with these third-parties. If You do not want us to share Your Personal Information with these third-parties, contact us at support@FitBliss.com.
FitBliss may share the information it collects from You, including Personal Information, with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, rewards, incentives to You, managing Employer data, providing customer service, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys and other subcontracted services for FitBliss or Your Employer through FitBliss. These companies are authorized to use Your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these products and services to You and are obligated to protect Your information. For example, if You use a credit card in the FitBliss Store, Your credit card information will be shared with FitBliss’s credit card processing company.
FitBliss may, to the extent permitted under applicable laws including HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996), provide Your Employer on an ongoing basis with data necessary to enable Your Employer to manage incentive, reward, and wellness programs, including providing points earned to administer subsidies and other benefits related accounting processes. This may include aggregated data related to program performance and population health to employers for the ongoing administration and evaluation of the programs. FitBliss will not disclose Protected Health Information (“PHI“) (as defined in HIPAA) to Your Employer.
As Required by Law
In certain situations, FitBliss may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose Your Personal Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. Your Personal Information could be transferred to or acquired by a third-party in the event of a FitBliss merger or acquisition. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Site, of any change in ownership, uses of Your Personal Information, and choices You may have regarding Your Personal Information. We may also disclose Your Personal Information to any other third-party with Your prior consent.
Your Personal Information and the information collected by us with respect to Your usage of the FitBliss Services may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using the FitBliss Services or by providing consent to us (where required by law), You agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of Your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in Your country. You authorize FitBliss to store Your Personal Information in a data center in the United States
Use Of De-Identified Information and Aggregated User Data
FitBliss, or designated third-parties subject to appropriate confidentiality requirements, may de-identify the Personal Information we collect, by removing any data from that information which could be used to identify, contact or locate an individual. We may provide such de-identified information to Your Employer, our customers, vendors and PSPs.
FitBliss, or designated third-parties subject to appropriate confidentiality requirements, may also generate aggregate usage information in order to understand how often and in what ways people use the FitBliss Services to provide You with an optimal online experience. Such aggregate data may derive from or incorporate Your Personal Information, but will not include information which could be used to identify, contact or locate an individual. If appropriate, FitBliss, or designated third-parties subject to appropriate confidentiality requirements, may provide aggregated data related to program performance and population health Your Employer for program administration and evaluation.
User Profiles and Submissions
Certain user profile information, including Your name, location, and any video or image content that You upload to the FitBliss Services may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the FitBliss Services. You may limit the profile information that can be seen by other by adjusting Your account privacy settings. Please remember that any content You upload to Your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that You voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. FitBliss reserves the right to delete any comments it deems inappropriate, at FitBliss’s sole discretion. Your user name may also be displayed to other users if and when You send messages or comments or upload images or videos through the FitBliss Services, and other users can contact You through messages and comments. FitBliss does not control the policies and practices of any other third-party site or service.
Cookies, IP Address Tracking and Other Technologies
- To analyze trends
- To administer the Site & better service you when you re-visit a webpage
- To help provide better customer service
- To provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests
- To gather demographic information about our visitor base as a whole.
Also, when we collect data, including personal data, from you in a transaction, we may extract some information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can disable your cookies at the individual browser level. We do not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
We use anonymous cookies to track information on your browsing history on our websites, and third-party advertising networks use this information to serve ads to you on our behalf on other sites throughout the Internet.
How to limit tracking technologies
Limiting or Disabling Cookies
Also, even if you turn off cookies, web beacons and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information.
Our third party partners or vendors may use information gathered by tracking technologies, such as cookies to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to opt-out of retargeting advertising and restrict our or our third party partners and vendors from the ability to use anonymous cookies for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt out by clicking here.
User Access, Choice, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
FitBliss acknowledges that You have the right to access Your personal information. In situations where FitBliss has no direct relationship with the individuals, like You, whose personal data we, or our service vendors, process, if You seek access to Your personal data, or seek to correct, amend, or delete any inaccurate personal data You should direct Your inquiry to our FitBliss customer, (the Employer). In Instances where FitBliss has direct relationship with the individuals, like You, whose personal data we, or our service vendors, process, and if You seek access to Your personal data, or seek to correct, amend, or delete any inaccurate personal data, then You should direct Your query to FitBliss. If You are uncertain if You have a direct contract with FitBliss, You may contact FitBliss (by sending an email to support@FitBliss.com) and FitBliss will assist You with Your inquiry. If requested to remove or correct Your personal data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
You authorize FitBliss to retain Your Personal Information that we process for as long as needed to provide the FitBliss Services and PSP Services to our customers and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. FitBliss will retain Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. However, at anytime, You may request that FitBliss deactivate Your account and remove Your Personal Information in a commercially reasonable timeframe. You may ask FitBliss to deactivate Your account by sending an email to support@FitBliss.com or to the Employer.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
Contact For Questions
Any questions about our practices with respect to your personal information, you can contact us at support@FitBliss.com.